In order for heat pumps to reliably provide sustainable heat, and for the heating curve to be right, they have to be thoroughly checked using suitable measurement technology at regular service and maintenance intervals. An annual service is also recommended for all heat pumps with refrigerant. This is way, efficient operation is ensured, and your customers can save costs.
Measurement technology for servicing heat pumps with refrigerant
Adjusting and regulating
With the testo Smart Probes Refrigeration kit, you check all parameters exactly, and simply determine subcooling and superheating in a heat pump faster.
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless installation
- Direct display of the evaporation and condensation temperatures
- Analysis and transmission of measurement data via App
- Carry out high-precision measurements in next to no time
- Ensure tightness of refrigeration systems
- Test and optimize the efficiency of the system
Evacuating heat pump H2>
Testo supports you in the correct evacuation of a heat pump before commissioning, with highly precise vacuum measuring instruments.
- Reliable monitoring of absolute pressure
- Monitoring of readings via App
- Pressure measurement and automatic calculation of the evaporation temperature
Finding leaks H2>
Leaks on heat pumps lead to serious damage to systems and the environment. Use Testo leak detectors to detect all common refrigerants and the smallest leaks.
- High sensitivity according to EN 14624
- Detect common refrigerants
- Alarm in the event of leaks
Electrical testing H2>
Whether multimeters, clamp meters or voltage testers – count on performance, easy application and maximum reliability when it comes to measuring electrical parameters.
- Clamp meters with a unique clamping mechanism and Bluetooth connection
- Digital multimeters with automatic measuring range setting
- Voltage testers which also measure current