Pharmaceutical products must be able to demonstrate perfect quality. Therefore research laboratories, cleanrooms and pharmaceutical production are subject to strict standards, guidelines and regulations: e.g. ISO 9001, GxP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) or 21 CFR Part 11. Testo’s measuring instruments and all-in-one solutions can help you comply with these regulations, thereby ensuring the quality of your processes in R&D and production.
Measuring instruments and all-in-one solutions for R&D and production in the pharmaceutical industry
Here, you will find the perfect measuring solution for your area of application
From monitoring critical processes to controlling and monitoring all IAQ parameters: At Testo, you’ll find the perfect measuring technology for ensuring quality in a laboratory environment.
- Uninterrupted monitoring of humidity and temperature
- Ensure the comparability of measurement and research results
Cleanrooms require precise measurement methods in order to be qualified according to their areas of application and quality requirements.
- Ensuring a uniform cleanroom environment
- Strict adherence to defined conditions
- Qualification and calibration
In pharmaceutical production, 99 percent certainty is not enough. With Testo’s high-precision measuring technology and all-in-one solutions, you’ll never have to worry about safety.
- Make sure production conditions comply with GMP
- Uninterrupted monitoring of temperature and humidity
- Audit-safe production processes
Expert knowledge & downloads